Remember when I offered a disclaimer that I might not always have something interesting to say? This is one of those nights. So I present to you:
Round (or once round) Things I consumed today!
A Bagel: lightly sprinkled with "everything," this otherwise plain bagel with light cream cheese was purchased from Posh Bagels. It wasn't an especially fancy bagel as the name would imply, but it was scrumptious and affordable.
A Cookie: courtesy of reps from KONE Elevators, this sweet treat was a dessert from an office Lunch-&-Learn. I learned that the price of a "free cookie" is a boring presentation about elevators.
Pizza slice: Hawaiian style in the Richmond. There was some talk of a "great pizza place" in the Richmond, but somehow, I don't think this was it. We passed up a chance at Burma Superstar, but I have no regrets.
Cheesecake: Once long ago on a trip to NYC, I and a few friends went to some famous cheesecake shop and I ordered some fancy over-complicated cheesecake. I had a sample of my friend Hector's plain cheesecake and it was decidedly better. I told myself that the next time I was presented with a choice between plain cheesecake and some crazy-good-sounding combination of stuff, I'd go with the plain. I took one bite and thought this must be like Angels tasted like if we were cannibals. I don't know what that means.
Key Lime Pie: I sampled my friend's pie. It was also cannibalistically angelic.
Conclusion: I'm fat.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Pie-shaped edibles
Posted by Duy at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment