I was going to go on with this whole "look at the bright side of life" stuff but 1) I started running out of things to talk about, and 2) it's just not as entertaining to write. I'm guessing it's not as fun to read either. So let's move on.
A couple weeks ago I had a thought of trying to write something everyday. The thought never transpired into action, however which is why there's nothing new here. But I'm going to give it a shot. I don't know if I'll have anything interesting to write every day so I might end up talking about the weather. For example, "Today it is rainy and shitty. Tomorrow is also supposed to be rainy and shitty. One time last week I saw the sun and it was a nice day. But the rest of the week was rainy and shitty." Something like that. Oh, hey... I guess that's enough for today.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Daily Blog: The day I decided to write a daily blog
Posted by Duy at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment