Up until today, I had not gotten a hair cut for about 2 months. The normal schedule that I try to maintain is to go once every three to four weeks. The reason for the delay was that the last time I got a haircut I didn't like it, and I was apprehensive about going back. I realized today what great power barbers and stylists actually wield.
Think about it. A bad haircut can drastically change your social and professional life. You look ridiculous. Girls laugh at you. People at the meeting won't take you seriously. And worst of all, you have to pay for it anyway. There's no "returning" a bad haircut (especially since they keep the hair they cut off). Maybe you can get the haircut comped, but that doesn't change the fact that you look like this guy. And then you have to endure the inevitable: "Hey Buddy. Nice haircut--did you lose a bet?"
But then again, I guess you could just put on a hat.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
[Shave and] a Haircut . . . 68 bits
Posted by Duy at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment