Friday, October 19, 2007

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What's this blog all about?
A: Nothing in particular. Just a form of self-expression. Also, one day I may run for president and this will show what a great human being I am.

Q: What is that image on your title banner?
A: It's a rendering of my first semester project at the GSD, but photoshopped to oblivion.

Q: Why do you only write about everyday/boring things?
A: Part of it is my blog philosophy of making connections with the typical reader. But mostly because my life is very uneventful and unexciting.

Q: I notice a lot of self-deprecating humor in your blog. Why do you hold yourself in such low esteem?
A: I don't. I just hold everyone else in very high esteem.

Q: Do you ever look down on anyone?
A: Yes, but you have to understand, he's very short.

Q: I heard you are still single--is that true?
A: Yes, ladies. Believe it or not, I am still available.

Q: Do you ever worry about stalkers? I mean, you're so cool!
A: I didn't before. But now that you ask . . .

Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: I'm not much of a philosopher, but I think that the meaning of life has something to do with hairspray and dental floss.

Q: Can you design my house?
A: Yes.

Q: Do I want you to design my house?
A: Probably not.

Q: I've recommended subjects for your blog, but have yet to see it written upon.
A: Please rephrase your question in the form of a question.

Q: Why haven't you written about what I suggested?
A: Honestly, I don't like taking suggestions on what to write about because I feel like it invalidates the nature of my blog, which is random personal thoughts and stories.

Q: How many words can you type per minute?
A: Over 200. But only in my own language that no one else can read.

Q: Did you steal that joke from Mitch Hedburg?
A: Yes. Yes, I did.

Q: Are you really good at pool?
A: I'm a 6.

Q: What does that mean?
A: Somewhere between a 5 and a 7.

Q: Do you recognize the amount of sarcasm in your blog?
A: Sarcasm? What's that?

Q: Do you realize that sarcasm is among the lowest forms of humor?
A: Yes. It's easy--that's why I use it.

Q: Is it true that you weigh 400 lbs and sit in front of a computer most of the day?
A: That is half true.

Q: Did you make up these "Frequently Asked Questions" just to make this post?
A: I think you and I know the real answer to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Q: Is it true that you weigh 400 lbs and sit in front of a computer most of the day?
A: That is half true."

So wait, you weight 800 lbs?