So here's the thing: i'm a little drunk. And not out of celebratory reasons. I kinda hit a car today, and i wasn't driving my car. It's not a good situation. If you were Fox, you might call it a black box. That wasn't intended to rhyme but it does. Sure, I made some money this past week doing freelance work, but there goes my margin of profit. I can't say that I'm entirely happy about the situation because, honestly, I'm not. I didn't even want to go to the airport. I was doing a favor for a friend, picking up his friend... and i end up with a bill. How shitty is that? It's probably like how the Lakers feel after being completely demolished by the Celtics. Embarassing. Seriously. so yeah, it's another bad day, and I never want to drive again, but i might--just might--this weekend because I have to move. There you have it, a kind of bad night from a bad day. AND I paid for a few drinks, but what can I say....I'm a nice guy. What . . .
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment