I just realized that my previous post was my 50th entry on Duykipedia, which I have kept up with off and on for just over a year. This surpasses my previous blog record of 2 posts over 1 week.
As of today I have lived in San Francisco for exactly one month. Over this period of time I have met some good people (mostly in the office), gone to a party thrown by my landlord at which I was one of two straight men in attendance (the other being my roommate), and been to many clubs and bars in the area as "Happy Hour" extended into "Happy Hours." Overall, I find my experiences here to be extremely positive with my main complaint being the cost of living--which I expected.
Speaking of "Happy" things, many of you might remember a previous entry that ended with the mention of the Happy Donuts girl. I've visited this pastry shop several times over the past month and it turns out she only works on Saturday. It also turns out that she seems a bit younger than I remember and there is some question over whether or not she may be legally eligible to purchase cigarettes. I'm going to go with yes, but that may be so I don't feel too dirty.

1 comment:
I was at a gay brunch once. The food was fantastic.
Post a Comment