Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bored and Hungry

Here's the conundrum: I don't have a job. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple places so I don't really feel like looking for more. My friends are either working or out of town. I'm hungry. I just moved to a new(er) area where there doesn't seem to be much fast food around. I don't want to spend a lot of money on food and sit there eating it myself, and I'm hesitant to get yet another Dial-a-Pizza again. I know what you're thinking:

"Why don't you cook something?"

I could understand why, at first thought, it seems like a good idea. But you're wrong. It's not. Let me tell you why.

First of all, I don't have any groceries--having just moved and all. Secondly, I'm a terrible cook. And third, I don't find it to be an enjoyable past time. So that means if I were to cook, not only would I not be having fun, but it would taste horrible. Worst of all, there would possibly be left-overs which means I'm forced to eat more crappy food tomorrow. And while cooking might be a viable solution to the predicament at hand, ultimately it leaves me with more dissatisfaction and disappointment than I started with. With all this in mind, I figured I'd write about it to kill some time (because it's fun), and as for food . . . well, I know I have the number for Dial-a-Pizza around here somewhere. Oh yeah, it's in my phone. Under "Recent Calls."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you should try not being so negative about cooking...and give it a real try...

Anonymous said...

You don't keep a Totino's Party Pizza or 8 on hand anymore?