So it occurred to me today why it is that I've been writing retrospectively rather than about what I have been up to recently (aside from the fact that the day-to-day remains to be less than noteworthy, but I might drum something up one of these days). The whole concept of a blog is to share with others your experiences, get feedback, and basically have an on-going discussion with the audience. I guess what I have been doing is providing a little background information about myself so that anyone that stumbles upon this site might get to know a bit more about me so there's some context in the writing. Although, it's also sort of fun, personally, to recollect my past and write it down so maybe ten or twenty years down the line, I look back and read about myself looking back...
However, the life of a Blog is somewhat dependent on its readership, so I'd encourage anyone that feels compelled to make comments to do so and I'll respond to them as they come. I guess I'd just like to create a sort of dialog with the people that I've lost touch with on a regular basis, and this gives me a chance to talk to everyone at once (that is willing to listen).
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Purpose
Posted by Duy at 7:32 AM
Labels: random thought
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment