While listening to NPR at work today, in particular, stories from This American Life, I became inspired to start keeping a blog. Now, I've tried this once before and don't think I got past the first post, so we'll see how this goes.
To be honest, I don't really read other people's blogs, so I wasn't exactly sure what to write about. So as I tend to do with just about anything I'm curious about, I googled "blog." The first entry that comes up: "Blog - Wikipedia . . . " Go figure. So as it turns out, a blog is basically whatever you want it to be. Which leads to my next question, why am I doing this? I guess ultimately I have an enduring desire to entertain others. But I'll start simple. I'll start small: I'll do this to entertain myself.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
The Opener
Posted by Duy at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment